Thursday 27 October 2011

1st reflection (UFS111)

Mean love.

Love is universe when we talk about love, we will have a long story, as for me, I love many thing in my life. Some of the one that I love is my father, he is head of my family, I think he is more my best friend the he my father. He understand me, ever night he will take time to talk to us ,he will ask about our day, and give the time to express my feeling and give my advise ,when  I got a problem I will talk my father ,he give me the best education and hope me to study well ,money is not a problem when it come to education ,love him so much

My love

In the age of 19, I feel in love with in love with someone .I have his attention to tell that person because of my shyness.  person , I  that to protect feel that I want to spent the rest of my life whit that person ,but for now I want to good friend ,to that person ,when I finish my study and have work ,got own car and  house .I will that person how I feel.

Public Display affection

In my opinion public display of affect  , this present age ,how been the practice in Malaysia ,especially teenager ,many who do love the ( PDA) for example hold hand ,kissing and etc. In my opinion this is their little foot step with customer or the west, besides that this done by both sides of love match, in addition to the (PDA) in my opinion based on today’s youth, I think to strengthen there their relationship, and what is important in my opinion (PDA), there must also education of parent to teach their children to take care of their behavior outside the home, as example avoiding social and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment