Friday 28 October 2011

4th vocabulary(UFF111)

Inspirational: Providing or intended to convey inspiration.
Example sentences: my successful is because of my hard work and my inspirational that give me a best inspiration

Motivation: Incentive or inducement
Example sentences: Mr.NAZR  always gives motivation for me so that my English become

Selective: chosen or choosing carefully
Example sentences: the selective student will make a research at Kuala KUDAT, SABAH

Procrastination: To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
Example sentence: Being procrastination is not good in working life.

Lackadaisical: Lacking spirit, liveliness or interest.
Example sentences: There will be no time to correct lackadaisical driving techniques after trouble develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment