Tuesday 15 May 2012

TASK5 NO.5


Task 5

Everybody got their own goal in life. As for me i want to earn my own travel company. That is my lifetime’s goal. Right now i am half way to achieve that goal. 1st i am going to finish my study in tourism management that will help me to be more prepare to manage a travel company. As a young boy i dream about travelling a world and i done my research about a job that can help me travel and work at the same time. That is be a tourist guide. But to be 1 i have to have the experience to handle it. I choose tourism management cause it will help me to achieve my goal in life. Learning this kind of skill will also help me to gain more knowledge in this adventures job. I will also meet different kind of people with different walk of life. After i finish my study i will work 1st just to add more knowledge and experiences  in this industries then i will open my own company. That is my goal in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment