Tuesday 15 May 2012

TASK8 NO.8

TASK8


DIALOG: CHECK IN AT HOTEL
Mr.Verma: Good afternoon. Can I get a room in the Hotel please?
Receptionist: Have you made a Advance booking, Sir?
Mr.Verma: I’m afraid I haven’t done any room reservation. I tried to do hotel online booking. I believe that hotel reservation software was not working then
Receptionist:What kind of a room do you want, Sir? A double
room or a single room?
Mr.Verma: A single room, please.
Receptionist: Let me see. (Looking at the register). We are fully booked up at this time of the year. No, we haven’t a single room available, sir.
Mr.Verma: But please do try to help me out. I wouldn’t know where else to stay.
Receptionist: would you like to see the hotel Manager, Sir? He just might have some rooms reserved for emergencies.
Mr.Verma :Thank you. Can you direct me to the Hotel Manager, Please.
Receptionist: I’ll trace him for you in the hotel. Just a moment, Sir.(Talking into the phone). Please get me the Hotel Manager. He might be in booking office or he might have gone on a round of the hotel. It he is not in the booking office, try the Indian Restaurant. Thank you.
Mr.Verma: In the means while, can someone get my baggage out of the taxi?
Receptionist: Why not. Of course.  (Tapping a bell for the porter. To the porter.) Please get the gentleman’s bags out of the taxi. (To Mr.Verma) please do sit down. I’ll speak to the Manager of the Hotel about a room for you, Sir.
Mr.Verma: What is the room tariff in this hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment