Monday 6 August 2012

TASK 4




Stages of writing process

Stages of writing process we must have Topic Sentence, Supporting details and Conclusion.
·         Topic Sentence is introduction of a paragraph, and start with a topic sentence that uses the key words. Example:

The place that I feel most comfortable is my hometown of PulauLangkayan.

·         Supporting details is reason that your topic is true, and three reason sentence and detail sentence. Showing the reason, and one of these explanation, evidence, example and experience. Example

I can relax as I watch the surfaces gently glide over the tumbling ocean waves. Seeing the tall palm trees sway in the wind is calming to me as I watch the rolling sand dunes. The pier, as red as a ruby, stand out to me among the deep blue ocean. As I lay on the sand, I see kites rise above the clouds and soar gracefully in the wind. The fisherman cast their line off the pier hoping to feel a tug and reel in a big fish.

The sounds of PulauLangkayan beach are that harmony. Seagulls peacefully chirp as they soar overhead searching for food. The howling wind whistles through the beach like an arriving train. As the crash of the waves thunder through my ears, it brings me back to reality while I day dream. The sound of oil rigs across main street sound like a steady drum keeping the beat in an orchestra of sound.

Everything on PulauLangkayan beach has its own unique feel. The salty air blowing on my face feels wet and cool as it passed by. The felling of the grainy sand is comforting to my feet as I walk across the shore. When I plunge into the ocean’s salt water, it feels refreshing to my skin like a glass of water on a hot day.

·         Conclusion is no paragraph should be less than eight sentences and restates introduction. Example

PulauLangkayan Beach is my mostay comfortable place mainly because of the sights, sounds, and the unique feel of everything mentioned in this ess. When I’m there, I feel totally relaxed as if I were in my own little world. Most of all, PulauLangkayan Beach is my most comfortable place because it is my favourite place to be on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment