Monday 6 August 2012

TASK 6




What are the common mistakes you do in writing? Do you fine writing in English is difficult? What kind of problem do you face when you start writing? What are your suggestions to overcome the problem?

They are a few mistakes that I usually make when doing and English writing. The 1st one is when using proper grammar, it hard for me to use proper grammar such as past tense. Some time I use word that not what I mean to use.
  The 2nd is spelling error I usually make mistake when spelling a word why cause English pronounce and spelling have a huge different. When a topic have been given and as an example it have particular writing format I usually don’t know how to use this format like letter format. I would be nice to use an idiom in writing but I don’t know how to use a particular idiom. And when I use 1 usually I will make mistake.


Do I found English is difficult, this is a yes for me I found English is difficult because growing using Malay as my 1st language and English as my 2nd language make English very hard. Seldom use English when talking makes English hard for me. Pronounce a word in English also very hard. Cause the spelling is different with the pronounce the word. Building a sentence in English is also hard for me to do. Sometime when I do a sentence it lead to a different meaning. A word in English can lead to a different meaning depending a sentence I make. That also a common thing that make English very hard for me to do.

What is the problem that I face when I start writing? When I start writing I must have the topic to begin with. But when the topic got it lead me to absent minded I don’t know how to start it. Providing a proper example is also a problem when I am writing. I can’t provide a proper example when I do my writing. To evaluate an idea also a problem for me when start writing. As an example love I can’t evaluate what love is.

My suggestion to overcome this problem is use English even more. Read article in English and whit the help of dictionary find the meaning of the word. It will help a lot not only in English knowledge it also help me in writing. Listening to a English song also help a lot when it came to pronounce a particular word. Find the meaning of the word. Will help in spelling. It will surprise you how much you improve your English. Try to use English as your daily conversation this will help a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment